There’s been enough drama over the past few days already, so I decided to “look forward’ and become cautiously optimistic instead with all these changes.
I listed down my Top 16 Favorite members before checking out the official shuffle list. This is what happened after I arranged them by teams:
Team A: Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Minami, Shimazaki Haruka, Mutou Tomu
Team B: Hirata Rina, Oshima Ryoka, Watanabe Mayu, Ikoma Rina, Yokoshima Aeri
Team 4: Okada Nana
Team S: Azuma Rion
Team E: Matsui Rena, Tani Marika
Team N: Kondo Rina
Team H: Yabuki Nako, Sashihara Rino
Nogizaka46: Matsui Rena, Hori Miona, Ikoma Rina
Note: I didn’t include Yuko because she’ll soon be joining Acchan, Mariko and many others in GRAD48.
Points of Interest:
- My kamioshi gets separated away from Azumarion, but now gets Marika in E and Horimi in Nogizaka!
- I might pay more attention to Team “B”alanced from now on.
- I just realized that Mayu brought some of the ksgks with her!
- I can finally see my draft oshi on stage.
- Seems like I don’t have any oshis in the “K” teams.
- I also feel bad for teams M & B.
Change is what defines the 48 group. I’m not happy about it, but what can I do? Aki-P’s got this fandom dancing in the palm of his hand.